Walvis BayIn Walvis Bay
Situated in Walvis Bay, the main harbour town in Namibia, 1932 House B&B is within walking distance from the legendary lagoon. This is one of the largest naturally formed lagoons in the world, home to fascinating bird life including flamingos, pelicans, sandpipers, egrets, cormorants.
1932 House is a newly renovated B&B where old world charm meets modern comfort and offers seven beautifully furnished bedrooms with en- suite bathrooms as well as one fully furnished self-catering units.
A comfortable lounge with outside seating area or a dip into the pool awaits you after a busy day.
Did You Know?
- Walvis Bay is the principle harbor town in Namibia
- Walvis Bay is situated in the heart of the ancient Namib Desert
- The contrast between the Atlantic ocean on one side and the spectacular Sand Dunes on the other is unique to this area
What To Do?
Activities in the area include:
- Bird watching
- Desert tours and scenic flights
- Dune paragliding
- Kite surfing
- Quad biking
- Seal and dolphin boat cruises
- Ski-boat fishing and angling
- Dune 7
- Namib Naukluft Desert
- Salt pans
- Sandwich Harbour