C'est Si Bon
C'est Si Bon, a French expression describing that which is beautiful, becomes the doorstep of Namibia's North. Being one of the most well-known hotels in Namibia, C'est Si Bon Hotel caters for the holiday maker, the family, the businessman and the conference delegate alike. The Hotel is located next to the Paresis Municipal sports grounds. This makes it the perfect accommodation for school groups and sports teams
It is the perfect stop-over en-route to Namibia's lush water rich Caprivi and Etosha National park and introduces both the business traveler as well as tourists to this natural splendor of the region. C'est Si Bon is situated in the town of Otjiwarongo (the cheetah capital of the world) and convenient for any traveler passing through. Your hosts, Hendri and Ronelle welcomes you with personalized service and utmost friendliness, as does the staff.
The Hotel is a combination of African style thatched roofs with marvelous African designs mixed successfully with modern furnishings tailored for international guests and businessmen alike. Come and experience this ambiance of relaxation and subtle joy for yourself. Let our blended atmosphere embrace and recharge you, while enjoying our Namibian hospitality.
Did You Know?
- We have free WIFI everywhere on the property
- We have a lovely swimming pool where you can cool off
- All rooms come with DSTV and airconditioning
What To Do?
- Otjiwarongo Crocodile Farm:Crocodiles are bred here under private ownership. Feeding times are at 11h00 every Saturday.
- Aloe Grove: Experience the thrill of watching Lions being fed
- The Cheetah Conservation: Here it has been proven that cheetahs and humans can co-exist in perfect harmony. Open daily from 08h00 till 17h00
- Waterberg Plateau Park: Here you can view hundreds of species of birds, animals and insects on a natural Plateau.