Cornerstone Guesthouse is a small, private and peaceful bed and breakfast an easy walk to the sea and the town centre of Swakopmund on Namibia's fascinating Skeleton Coast.
Occupying a quiet corner of Swakopmund's old town near the marine museum and the old brewery, Cornerstone Guesthouse offers the charm and intimacy of a family-run B&B combined with the modern amenities of a luxury hotel.
Within a few minutes from the guest house you can walk to beaches, cafes, restaurants, lively pubs, Swakopmund tourist attractions and a variety of interesting shops and markets in the town.
Did You Know?
- We were awarded as the Winner by Tripadvisors' Certificate of Excellence in 2012 are is currently ranked as the number one Guesthouse in Swakopmund
- All the rooms have Free WiFi
- We are a family-run B&B combined with the modern amenities of a luxury hotel
- We are a member of the Hospitality association of Namibia
- We offer free secure parking
What To Do?
If you have specific questions about Swakopmund, your accommodation at Cornerstone Guesthouse or Namibia in general, We will be happy to provide you with any information you need to make your holiday in Namibia is good as it should be.
We can highly recommend:
- Namibia Tours & Safaris - Hand-made holidays to Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Zambia and Zimbabwe. Over 20 years experience in creating dream African holidays.
- Benguela Car Hire & Tours - Looking for affordable car hire in Namibia? If your answer to this question is YES, then Benguela Car Hire & Tours is the company for you.
- African Photo Safaris - African Photo Safaris
- Southern Africa tours - Zipping Zebra specializes in tailor made tours, group tours and safari adventures in South Africa, Mozambique, Botswana, Namibia, Swaziland, Lesotho