Desert Horse Inn
Keetmanshoop1:30 from Keetmanshoop
Located in the Aus Mountains at 1,400 metres above sea level, Desert Horse Inn affords grand vistas of mountain scenery and sweeping desert plains. It consists of 24 spacious and tastefully decorated en suite rooms. Relax with sundowners on the wooden deck before enjoying a 3-course meal in the restaurant. Exchange travel experiences and recommendations at the evocative Wild Horse Bar or at the cosy fireplace in the lounge.
Did You Know?
- Gondwana Sperrgebiet Rand Park near Aus is part of one of the 20 biologically most valuable areas in the world
- Sperrgebiet was designated as National Park in 2004 and got more than 776 types of plants
What To Do?
- Day Trips to Lüderitz or Kolmanskop
- Hiking Trails / Mountain Bike Trails
- Horse Trails
- Desert Tours and Sunset Drives