Keetmanshoop1:30 from Keetmanshoop
Solitude, silence, space and magnificent sunsets - these are the characteristics of the atmosphere at Eagle's Nest Chalets. A 15 minutes' drive from the reception at the Desert Horse Inn.
8 chalets are nestled against a mountain slope and afford unique views of the boundlessness of the desert. Each of the natural rock chalets sits between massive granite boulders and contains a bathroom, kitchenette, fireplace and private veranda.
Did You Know?
- Take-Away breakfast and meals are available at Desert Horse Inn
- Gondwana Sperrgebiet Rand Park near Aus is part of one of the 20 biologically most valuable areas in the world
- Sperrgebiet was designated as National Park in 2004 and got more than 776 types of plants
What To Do?
- Desert Tours and Sunset Drives
- Hiking Trails/Mountain Bike Trails
- Horse Trails
- Day Tours to Lüderitz or Kolmanskop