Bush Pillow Guest House
Located in the cheetah capital of the world, Bush Pillow Guest House offers traditionally decorated rooms with wooden decor and a private bathroom. It features an outdoor pool, bar and a sun terrace.
The beautifully decorated rooms have wooden furnishings, a flat-screen satellite TV and tea-and-coffee making facilities. Each room has complimentary toiletries and free Wi-Fi.
Bush Pillow Guest House serves a locally infused buffet breakfast daily. The Maxamesi dining room offers lunch, dinner and packed lunches upon request. Guests can prepare their own meals in the Braai/BBQ area. Local restaurants, shops and a shopping mall are within a 3-minute drive away.
Guests can soak up the sun on the Guest House's sun terrace then cool off in the pool, surrounded by a tranquil garden and palm trees. The tour desk can help to arrange a day trip. Waterberg Plateau National Park and Cheetah Conservation Fund (CCF) are within a 2-hour drive away by car.
Did You Know?
- The tour desk can help to arrange a day trip.
- Waterberg Plateau National Park and Cheetah Conservation Fund (CCF) are within a 2-hour drive away by car.
What To Do?
- Visit to the Cheetah Conservation Fund (CCF) 40km from us
- Waterberg Plateau Park (90km from us)
- Crocodile Ranch (5km from us)
- REST (Rare and endangered Species Trust) 40km from us