N/a'an ku sê Lodge
Windhoek0:45 from Windhoek
Join us for a luxury break amid the stunning African Savannah.
Located just a thirty minute drive from Windhoek International Airport and nestled in the stunning African veldt, our Lodge is perfectly situated to start or finish your trip to Namibia. With a range of enjoyable activities available, including Carnivore Feeding Tours, and Cheetahs Up Close you are sure to enjoy an unforgettable African holiday with us.
The only charity lodge in Namibia, N/a'an ku sê Lodge is crafted from ecologically clean material including solid logs and glass to complement N/a'an ku sê’s beautiful wilderness setting. Guests will find six luxurious, individual chalets and a tranquil dining area with stunning views, bar and swimming pool. There are also beautifully appointed and fully equipped holiday houses available for hire. The Lodge also provides a breathtaking backdrop for weddings and conferences.
Our Lodge is a not for profit eco-tourism destination, where all profits are directed straight back into supporting our charitable projects.
Did You Know?
- N/a'an ku sê is the only charity lodge in Namibia
- Our Lodge is a not for profit eco-tourism destination, where all profits are directed straight back into supporting our charitable projects.
- N/a'an ku sê provides an important source of employment and accommodation to several Bushmen families. One of the key aims is to improve the lives of these historic tribes through education, healthcare and improved living conditions. We currently employ over 20 Bushmen families.
What To Do?
- Cheetah Walk
- Caracal Walk
- Baboon Walk
- Snake Experience
- Ancients San Skills
- Horse Riding
- Hunting with the San Bushman
- Sunset Drive
- Full Carnivore Feeding Tour
- Behind the Scenes with Marlice