River Crossing Lodge
Windhoek0:15 from Windhoek
River Crossing Lodge is situated approximately 3 km outside of Windhoek, surrounded by bush and the spectacular Auas Mountains on the 6 500 hectare Moltkeblick private reserve. The Moltkeblick is also the second highest mountain peak in Namibia. The Lodge and chalets emulate a German farmstead elevated on a hill with a fairy-tale view over the city of Windhoek. The main lodge building comprise of a dining room, a centrally situated bar, a lounge with fireplace, a wellness room, a curio corner, and two conference rooms, one on the upper level seating up to 45 delegates and a smaller room below the main deck seating up to 25 delegates. Nestled outside between the lounge and dining area is the pool.
Did You Know?
- Moltkeblick is the second highest peak in Namibia
- River Crossing is situated on a 6 500 hectare game reserve
- The lodge is situated in the bush but you have a view over WHK City from our elevated deck
What To Do?
- Horse riding in the mornings or afternoons
- Guided or un-guided hiking on the reserve
- Bird Watching
- Game drives
- Mountain Biking with your own or hired bike