Sandfields Guesthouse is an intimate family-run guesthouse offering comfortable bed and breakfast accommodation in Swakopmund, Namibia. We are in a quiet, upmarket neighbourhood a few minutes' walk from the sea and a short drive from the town centre.
At Sandfields guest house you can look forward to a warm welcome with cosy log fires in every room, personal service and a peaceful, carefree stay.
The large breakfast room opens out onto the garden with outside seating for clear Swakopmund mornings. Breakfasts are a feast of yoghurts, cheeses, cold cuts, preserves and hot fry-ups made to order. Wash it all down with your choice of fresh fruit juices, teas, freshly brewed coffee or a decadent mug of hot chocolate..
Did You Know?
- We received a certificate of excellence in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 from Tripadvisor
- We offer Eco-friendly hospitality
- Each room has a en suite bathroom and a natural sandstone fireplace
- We have a delightful secluded garden
- All rooms have FREE Wifi access
What To Do?
- We can arrange all your Swakopmund Activities and book your restaurants
- Activities include Quad Biking, Scenic Flights, Ballooning, Sky-Diviing, Paragliding, Sand-Boarding, Shore and boat fishing, Surfing and kite surfing, Golf, Horseriding, Go-Karting
- Tourist Attractions include Art Galleries, Crystal Gallery, Museums, Aquarium, Craft Markets, Curio shops, Township tours