Tickets will be sold on the PayToday App, the EventsToday website, and Airtime City Vending Machines nationwide.
The bingo themed draw will take place on 02/12/2019 at 18h00, and broadcasted live on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/fightinglivesnamibia/). Remember, the more tickets you buy, the greater your chances are at winning one or more of the available prizes!
All proceeds will directly benefit The Fighting Lives Charity Trust's Reusable Essentials Project.
Thank you to our amazing Sponsors for making this event possible.
We wish each and every one of you the best of luck, and thank you for your support! 🤩
terms & conditions
Full Terms and Conditions for The Fighting Lives Charity Trust’s 1st Annual Charity Raffle (the “Raffle”)
- By entering the Raffle, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any Raffle entry and participation instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
- This Raffle is open only to individuals aged 18 years or over who live in Namibia. Any person who has entered the Raffle and who is found to be under 18 years of age will automatically forfeit any prize. The Promoter reserves the right to require proof of identity and age.
- The Raffle is not open to the trustees or employees of the Promoter, or any company involved with running the Raffle.
- The cost of each entry into the Raffle is N$50 per ticket.
- The Promoter will set out a maximum of 1,200 tickets (1,000 online, and 200 manual). Online tickets will be available for purchases through the PayToday App, the EventsToday website, Airtime City Vending Machines nationwide. Manual tickets will be available through the trustees of the Promoter, or nominated volunteers.
- Payment for participation in the Raffle must be made in advance and can be made online through the PayToday App and/or the EventsToday website, or by cash at any Airtime City Vending Machines and/or the trustees and nominated volunteers.
- The prize is as described on The Fighting Lives Charity Trust official Facebook page, the EventsToday website, and on accompanying tickets sold manual.
- The closing date for ticket sales will be on 28th November 2019 at 3pm.
- The Raffle draw will be done via live broadcast on The Fighting Lives Charity Trust official Facebook page, and take place on 2nd December 2019 at 6pm.
- The winning entries will be selected from all entries received by the closing date. Only tickets for which full payment has been received will be eligible to win prizes.
- The Raffle draw will be handled like a Bingo draw. To ensure the outcome of the draw is completely random, the following steps will be followed:
• all prizes will have an allocated number;
• these numbers will be fixed to a small round ball;
• all ticket (manual, and online) numbers will be fixed to a small round ball;
• all prize and ticket numbered balls will be placed in a separate Bingo cage;
• for each round there will be a prize number be selected first from the Bingo case containing the prize numbered balls. Secondly a ticket number will be selected from the Bingo case containing the ticket numbered balls;
• the ticket numbered that was drawn will be allocated to the prize number drawn.
- The prizes are subject to availability, and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and except where expressly stated, no cash alternative will be available. The person named on the Raffle ticket stub will be the only person entitled to the prize.
- Winners will be officially notified by e-mail within 48 hours of the draw.
- Details of the winners will be posted on The Fighting Lives Charity Trust official Facebook page.
- By entering the Raffle you agree to have a photo taken of yourself, and to the Promoter and / or the Sponsors using this photo and your title, surname and residing city in relation to you being a winner of the Raffle, including on the Promoter’s and / or Sponsor’s official Facebook page, website, and / or on promotional materials relating to the Raffle and related activities.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject your entry and/or award any prize to an alternative winner if the Promoter has grounds to believe that you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions, acted fraudulently or illegally, or on other reasonable grounds, and the Promoter shall have no liability to you for any loss or damage arising from the Promoter exercising such rights. The Promoter shall return any amounts already paid by any entrant found to be under 18, but is not liable to return any amounts already paid by any other entrant, and any such refund the Promoter makes will be solely in the Promoter’s discretion.
• a prize cannot be delivered or collected using the details provided to the Promoter; or after 3 months of the date of the draw, this prize will be forfeited.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate, or suspend the Raffle in whole or in part in the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- Subject to paragraph 20, the Promoter shall not be liable for:
• Prizes which are lost, stolen or delayed in the post, damaged or illegible; • any late bank payments; • the Promoter’s failure or inability to contact you and/or award any prize due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact or bank details you have provided or your failure to update these if they change;
• loss or damage incurred by you in connection with your participation in the Raffle or your use of any prize; or • any failure or delay beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or for any other matter for which liability may not be limited by law.
- The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time, but will notify you of significant changes before these come into effect.
- These terms and conditions are governed by Namibian law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Namibian courts.
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Raffle is final. In the event of a dispute relating to the Raffle that cannot be resolved to your satisfaction by the Promoter you can request that the matter be referred to an Independent Third Party.
- The Promoter is committed to operating the Raffle in a socially responsible way. If you or a family member feel that you are experiencing problems with gambling, you can seek advice and support from The South African Responsible Gambling Foundation via their website at https://responsiblegambling.org.za/
- If you have any queries about the Raffle, please email firstname.lastname@example.org