Fun Run: 5km and 10km
Mass participation even right in the heart of Windhoek down the iconic Independence avenue. Starting at Zoopark where WE will RUN THIS CITY! The race takes place 8h00-11h00.
ElitE Run: 10km within 50minutes
We are looking for the fastest runners in Namibia! This event Will have the best of the best compete for the honors of first, second and third place in the Male and Female Open category, male and female u/18, wheelchair athlete and visually impaired runner! The race starts at 7h00 and the cut-off time is at 7h50.
The first 100 paid and complete entries get a Tshirt.
Starting at Zoo Park and looping Independence avenue for a 5km and 10km route.
Cash prizes for the Elite 10km category
Open Men & Women categories
- 1st: N$5000
- 2nd: N$4000
- 3rd: N$3000
- 4th: N$2000
- 5th: N$1000
U18 Men & Women categories
- 1st: N$3000
- 2nd: N$1500
- 3rd: N$750
The same prize money applies to the Wheelchair and the Vision Impaired categories.
- I fully agree and understand that walking and running is an activity, which, due to being performed in the outdoors, is subject to the occurrence of unpredictable situations, and may result in injury, permanent disability, paralysis or death to either any third party or myself during participation in the Nedbank Citi Dash.
- I recognise that natural and manmade obstacles, including other users may be present on the route and that collisions may occur.
- I will adhere to safety and warning signs, boards or signals. I understand that should there be police officers, traffic officers or events marshal, such signs may be ignored should it be deemed necessary for the event.
- I am in good health and in proper physical condition to participate in walking and running activities. I agree to continuously monitor my own health and condition during this activity and to notify a marshal or medical staff immediately in the event that my health condition should deteriorate or change.
- I authorise any personnel assiting at Nedbank Citi Dash, and its affiliate organisations and companies to call on my behalf for medial care for myself or to transport me to a proper medical facility or hospital if, in the opinion of such personnel, medical attention is required.
- By my participation in these activities, if the case corresponds to the following articles (a) and/or (b), I agree to hold harmless, release, and indemnify Nedbank Citi Dash, and its affiliate organisations and companies from any and all liability, costs, legal action by me, claims for injury, permanent disability or death and all other damages which I may incur or contribute in cause to any third parties.
- In the case of negligence by myself, based on such that I do not follow the content of this indemnity agreement, or do not obey posted signs and/or warnings, comply with the directions given by police officers, traffic officers or events marshal, or take any action which is beyond my ability or physical condition.
- In the case of an accident that occurs due to unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances in which the Nedbank Citi Dash has taken proper safety measures.
- I declare that I meet the minimum age requirement of 6 and that upon clicking 'Yes' on my online form in accepting this indemnity agreement (or by a legal guardian if under the age of 18), I declare that I understand the risks involved and voluntarily participate in the activities managed by Nedbank Citi Dash.
- Should I be under the age of 18, a legal guardian, sponsor, coach, club member or teacher will accompany me and assume all the legal responsibilities stipulated in this Indemnity Agreement.
I have carefully read the foregoing indemnity agreement and understood all contents. I acknowledge that I am signing this agreement voluntarily and that clicking 'Yes' on my online I am forfeiting legal rights and have agreed to all terms and understand them to be binding.
In the event that you have purchased an entry and no longer able to participate then you can either:
- Transfer your ticket to a friend / family member / etc. Please send an email to email@example.com with your ticket number, the name of your replacement as well as their email address and contact number. (Please cc your replacement in the email). Entries are non-transferable and non-refundable from midnight on Saturday, 15 June 2019.
- Cancel your entry ticket and receive a refund minus 7.5% cancellation fee. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your ticket number requesting a refund. Please take note that cancellations are non-refundable from midnight on Saturday, 15 June 2019.