Fun Run: 5km and 10km
Mass participation even right in the heart of Windhoek down the iconic Independence Avenue. Starting at Zoopark where WE will RUN THIS CITY! The race takes place 8h00-11h00.
ElitE Run: 10km within 50minutes
We are looking for the fastest runners in Namibia! This event Will have the best of the best compete for the honors of first, second and third place in the Male and Female Open category, male and female u/18, wheelchair athlete and visually impaired runner! The race starts at 7h00 and the cut-off time is at 7h50.
The first 100 paid and complete entries get a Tshirt.
Starting at Zoo Park and looping Independence avenue for a 5km and 10km route.
coach parry program:
Run your best race ever with Coach Parry. For only N$50, Coach Parry has made available training programs to assist you in your preparation for the 2020 Nedbank Citi Dash. Also select the Coach Parry Program when purchasing you entry ticket.
To be announced.
- I fully agree and understand that walking and running is an activity, which, due to be performed in the outdoors, is subject to the occurrence of unpredictable situations, and may result in injury, permanent disability, paralysis or death to either any third party or myself during participation in the Nedbank Citi
- I recognise that natural or manmade obstacles, including other users may be present on the route and that collisions may
- I will adhere to safety and warning signs, boards or I understand that should there be police officers, traffic officers or events marshal, such signs maybe ignored and should not be deemed necessary for the event.
- I am in good health and in proper physical condition to participate in walking and running activities. I agree to continuously monitor my own health and condition during this activity and to notify a marshal or medical staff immediately in the event that my health condition should deteriorate or change.
- I authorise any personnel assisting at Nedbank Citi Dash, and its affiliate organisations and companies to call on my behalf for medical care for myself or to transport me to a proper medical facility or hospital if, in the opinion of such personnel, medical attention is
- By my participation in these activities, in the case corresponding either one of the following articles (a) and/or (b), I agree to hold harmless, release, and indemnify Nedbank Citi Dash, and its affiliate organisations and companies from any and all liability, costs, legal action by me, claims for injury, permanent disability or death and all other damages which I may incur or contribute in cause to any third parties:
- In the case of negligence by myself, based on such that I do not follow the content of this indemnity agreement, or do not obey posted signs and/or warnings, comply with the directions given by police officers, traffic officers or events marshals, or take any action which is beyond my ability or physical condition.
- In the case of an accident that occurs due to unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances in which the Nedbank Citi Dash has taken proper safety
- I declare that I meet the minimum age requirement of 6 and that upon signing the indemnity agreement (or by a legal guardian if under the age of 18), I declare that I understand the risks involved and voluntarily participate in the activities managed by Nedbank Citi
- Should I be under the age of 18, a legal guardian, sponsor, coach, club member or teacher will accompany me and assume all the legal responsibilities stipulated in this Indemnity
I have carefully read the foregoing indemnity agreement and understood all its contents. I acknowledge that I am signing the agreement voluntarily and that by tickeing the "IYes" box on the online form I am forfeiting legal rights and have agreed to all terms and understand them to be binding.
In the event that you have purchased an entry and no longer able to participate then you can either:
- Transfer your ticket to a friend / family member / etc. Please send an email to email@example.com with your ticket number, the name of your replacement as well as their email address and contact number. (Please cc your replacement in the email). Entries are non-transferable and non-refundable from midnight on Friday, 28 August 2020.
- Cancel your entry ticket and receive a refund minus 7.5% cancellation fee. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your ticket number requesting a refund. Please take note that cancellations are non-refundable from midnight on Friday, 28 August 2020.