NEDBANK KIDZ CHALLENGE INFORMATION
AGES: Kids between 3 and 13 years.
DATE: Saturday 23 February 2019
START: 10:00 at Waldorf School, Avis
REGISTRATION: Entry can be made up until or on the day of the KIDZ Challenge. Registration on the day will take place from 8:00 - 10:00 at Waldorf School, Avis.
NEDBANK KIDZ ZONE: There will be games and food stalls from 8:00 - 14:00.
N$30.00 per child - 50% OFF on the PayToday app
- Every rider may only ride a human-powered vehicle.
- Every rider shall ride carefully and with due regard for the safety of other cyclists and other road users.
- Every rider shall wear a bicycle helmet with the strap securely fastened under his/her chin.
- Every rider shall keep as far to the left of the road surface as is safe having regard for the circumstances and conditions. Every rider shall at all times display his/her race number legibly and ensure it is pinned on to the left lower back side of his/her shirt.
- Every rider shall ride the full course or retire if he/she does not complete the full course.
- Riders are required to complete the course within 4 (four) hours to be awarded a result unless the race organisers determine otherwise on the day of the event.
- A rider may not use a personal music system, eg iPod, or a radio communication device, including a cellular phone, whilst riding.
- A rider must participate with a timing identification and shall not ride with another rider’s number or timing identification. A person who has entered shall not give his/her number and/or timing identification to another person to use. A rider shall not use foul or offensive language or make offensive, indecent or inappropriate gestures.
- A rider shall not dispose of any litter along the course except in refuse bins.
- A rider may not start or attempt to start before his/her designated start group. Any rider who does so may be disqualified.
- A rider shall complete the course with his/her own effort and shall not receive any assistance in this regard other than drafting behind another rider or riders participating.
- A rider shall not ride in reverse direction on the route, even after finishing.
- A rider shall not ride the course a second time after finishing unless he/she has obtained the permission of the organisers and complied with all requirements for such permission.
- A rider shall provide reasonable assistance to any other rider involved in an accident while participating.
- A rider shall be responsible to other riders for the proper control of his/her bicycle.
- All riders with gear restrictions shall in addition comply with all applicable UCI rules and regulations in the 100 km racing category.
Event Entry Help : +264-81-203-4231 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Race Help Ingrid Milz: email@example.com / 081 310 5438
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Each rider acknowledges the risks and hazards, which exist in an event of this nature.
- Each rider attends, enters and/or participates in the event entirely at his/her own risk.
- Each rider is obliged to strictly adhere to all applicable rules, directives and instructions the organisers of the 2017 Nedbank Cycle Challenge (Cycle Challenge, MTB Challenge and KIDZ Challenge) in respect of the event.
- Each rider accepts that the 2017 Nedbank KIDZ Challenge, the organisers and all other affiliates (hereinafter referred to as ENTITIES) accept no responsibility or liability for and agree to indemnify ENTITIES from and against any loss, damage, injury, disability, death expense, cost or liability of whatsoever nature suffered by the rider, his/her estate and/or his/her dependants which in any manner, in whole or in part arise directly or indirectly from his/her participation in the event or any of the activities associated therewith or incidental thereto, use of facilities and/or amenities or by reason of defective material or equipment or by way of any human or mechanical error, default or failure or from any other cause whatsoever except upon proof that such loss, damage, injury, disability or death, expense, cost or liability was due to the negligence of any or all of the above named ENTITIES in which event the ENTITIES potential liability shall be limited to any claim which falls within the ambit of and indemnity limits of the ENTITIES’ respective insurance policies.
By taking part in this competition I accept that Nedbank Namibia may contact me within the next 12 months for promotional purposes.