Shofar Swakopmund Church are building their first ever church. Partake in this raffle competition fundraiser by buying one or multiple raffle tickets (i.e. square meter block/s) and stand a chance of winning one of three Krugerrand coins.
Raffle Competition Terms & Conditions
- This raffle is open to world citizens – there are no restrictions as to who can purchase tickets as the final draw will be done under the supervision of the auditors PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- The raffle runs from Monday 20 May 2019 to Friday 29 November 2019 at 12h00 noon and no purchases will be accepted after this date.
- By entering this raffle, all participants accept and agree to abide by the rules, terms and conditions.
- To enter, purchase a ticket on the EventsToday website.
- Ticket purchased cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- 3 x Winners will be drawn via an electronic draw tool in the presence of an auditor and verified before a live audience on 1 December 2019 @ 12h30 at the Shofar Christian Church in Swakopmund.
- The auditors’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Three separate prizes consisting of 1 x Krugerrand each will be drawn; prizes are not transferable to another person.
- All winners will be contacted telephonically and/or by email on the day of the live draw. Winners do not have to be present at the draw.
- The prizes will be delivered to the winners either by hand, courier or other means within a reasonable time but not longer than 30 days after the draw. Winners will have to sign personally when receiving the prize. Should the winner be from a destination outside Namibia suitable arrangements by Shofar Church will be made to deliver the prize within 60 days of the draw. Should the winner prefer to have the equivalent in cash rather than the Krugerrand, the exchange rate and gold price at the day of the draw will determine the amount in cash and the cash will be transferred via EFT.
- Winners must be prepared to be photographed for promotional purposes.
- Shofar Christian Church retains the right to terminate this raffle, temporarily suspend or amend the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control that might compromise its integrity. Should the raffle be suspended raffle purchase money will be returned to the entrants.
- The laws of The Republic of Namibia govern these rules, terms and conditions and by entering this raffle participants are deemed to have accepted the raffle terms and conditions and agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Namibian courts.