This raffle competition is hosted by the Cancer Association of Namibia to generate funds for the association and its projects.
There are six (6) Gondwana Collection Namibia vouchers to be won. Each voucher redeems a two-night stay for two (2) persons sharing a double or twin room at any of the properties of Gondwana Collection Namibia (excluding Klein Aus Vista, Desert Whisper, and Namushasha River Villa Collection). Accommodation, meals and activities are included. The vouchers are valid from 1 December 2019 and 31 July 2020.
Terms & Conditions
- This raffle competition is a fundraising project to support the National Outreach Program activities and direct services of the Cancer Association of Namibia, registered charity number 21/81/096.
- In purchasing a ticket, participants hereby agree to the terms and conditions of the competition.
- This competition is not restricted to Namibian citizens. All citizens of the world are eligible to enter the competition.
- To enter the competition, buy a raffle ticket with EventsToday through one following outlets: (i) the TODAY website (today.com.na/events), (ii) the PayToday App, and
(iii) Airtime City vending machines. Participants will receive a unique 6-digit code per transaction, which represents their electronic-ticket/s.
- Raffle tickets are charged at N$ 100.00 per ticket.
- Participants may purchase multiple tickets.
- Raffle ticket sales commence on 08 August 2019 and close at 23h59 on Thursday, 12 November 2019. Any payments received by EventsToday after the closing time will be considered a donation to the Cancer Association of Namibia and not entered into the competition.
- Purchased tickets cannot be cancelled nor refunded.
- The raffle draw will take place publicly on Thursday, 14 November 2019, at the Gondwana Collection office in Windhoek at (time TBC). All participants are welcome to attend, however, participants are not required to attend in order to be eligible to win.
- A total of six (6) tickets will be drawn manually from a container consisting of all purchased ticket numbers in the presence of an auditor.
- The auditor’s decision of the raffle draw outcome will be final and no correspondence will entered into.
- In the event of an error, howsoever caused, whether a printing error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, the Promoter reserves the right to administer the raffle as though the error had not occurred. Where the Promoter deems it appropriate and/or feasible it will notify entrants of the error.
- Each of the six (6) winners will receive one Gondwana Collection Namibia voucher. Each voucher redeems a two-night stay for two (2) persons sharing a double or twin room at any of the properties of Gondwana Collection Namibia (excluding Klein Aus Vista, Desert Whisper, and Namushasha River Villa Collection). Accommodation, meals and activities are included. The vouchers are valid from 1 December 2019 and 31 July 2020. It is the winner’s responsibility to contact the reservations office at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire on availability and make a booking. Travel costs to Namibia and/or to the lodge are not included in the voucher.
- Prizes are non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash.
- All winners will be contacted by the Promoter telephonically and/or by email within seven (7) days after the raffle draw.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to enter the correct contact information when purchasing a ticket.
- The Promotor will attempt to contact the winner at least three (3) times. Should the Promoter be unable to successfully contact a prize winner and their prize remains unclaimed for six (6) months from the Promoter’s first attempt to contact them, the winner forfeits their prize. The Promoter may apply unclaimed prizes as it sees fit, or apply the prize in future raffle competitions.
- All winners are required to co-operate with The Promoter’s right to publish their names, photograph and win as and where deemed appropriate.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
- The Cancer Association of Namibia, Gondwana Collection Namibia, EventsToday and other partners do not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize.
- The Promoter retains the right to terminate this raffle, temporarily suspend or amend the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control that might compromise its integrity. Should the raffle be suspended raffle purchase money will be returned to the entrants.
- This raffle competition is subject to the laws of The Republic of Namibia.