Social Media Master Class: Over two days (11 & 12 February), you will learn more about engagement, social media advertising, storytelling & social media analytics. The package includes light lunch and tea break with snacks. At the end of the course you will receive a certificate of attendance and all notes.
- 11 February 2020: 09h00-17h00
- 12 Febraury 2020: 09h00-17h00
What to expect:
- Your organisation’s Facebook page: how to make it more engaging.
- Facebook advertising: learn about the various options and how to get the best value for your adspend.
- Twitter: why you should not neglect Twitter and how to make it work.
- Instagram for organisations: the basics to make it work.
- Storytelling: you have story to tell, use social media to do it: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Your organisation on LinkedIn: what to do & how to do it.
- Social media analytics: learn how to read the analytics and produce proper reports.
- The mornings will be dedicated to theory and the afternoons to case studies and practical work.
- The course will be presented by Japie Swanepoel, online media author and director of sociality.
- Coffee / tea breaks and hot lunch included daily.
- Every participant will receive course notes and an attendance certificate.
- Cancellations are refundable until 6 February 2020. Cancellation requests received as of 17h01 of 6 February 2020 are non-refundable.
- Cancellations are charged a 7.5% admin fee, which is deducted from the ticket price.
- Please send a cancellation email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your ticket number from the email address used to purchase the ticket/s.