The Power of Social Media Workshop
With hundreds of active social networks, it can be tough to know where you should start when it comes to marketing a business or building an online community. To help you get a better understanding of each network, and how you can use them for your business, we put together a practical workshop on some of the top sites for you to build your social media marketing strategy.
- Facebook recently reported 49 monthly billion users.
- Facebook is the largest platform for sharing worldwide, and when it comes to brands, users can share products and content that resonates with them.
- What you can do: Get the most Facebook shares and likes. Engage your users effectively
- More than 300 million users post on Instagram.
- Instagram is where users share images they take, as well as like and comment on images from people and brands they follow. It offers integrations so users can automatically post images to other social networks as well.
- It’s a simple way to showcase your products and drive traffic to your site but be careful – users are not looking to be advertised to. Your Instagram feed should be organic, authentic and thought-provoking. Use beautiful images and informative captions.
- LinkedIn has grown to 380 million users worldwide and is used in over 200 countries and is translated in 19 languages.
- This social site for professionals lends itself easily to connecting with other thought leaders.
- Here you post articles about your brand or area of expertise to help establish yourself as a credible source of information. But remember, businesses cannot post as themselves, it can only come from individuals.
Lauren Dallas, Co-Finder of Future Femalesis one of the best Social Media experts and during the 4-hour workshop where she will practically train participants how to succesfully master each one of these fields.
What is Future Females?
Future Females is a global community of female entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs who are taking their career into their lives, learning the hard skills to grow in business and the soft skills to drive it.
Our mission is to accelerate the success of aspiring and existing female entrepreneurs – to provide an environment where females can connect, and access the key resources (mentorship, funding, education) needed to succeed!
We are pro women, not anti-men. Men are always welcome! This is an inclusive event.
Join our Facebook groups, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or our Future Females Namibia Facebook Page to stay up to date with event exclusives, content, giveaways and pictures from the night!
Also sign-up for our newsletter on our website: https://futurefemales.co