The Wedding Fair has been established to take the role of coordinating Namibia’s foremost authority of marketing Namibia’s burgeoning wedding industry. TWF creates a platform for small and medium enterprise who have no space to set up shops due to financial constraints to showcase their products and create a wedding and events network amongst one another.
Application Terms & Conditions
- All applications and payments will be done with EventsToday - either on the TODAY website or on the PayToday App.
- The application fee is N$200 for SME applicants and N$400 for Corporate applicants. This amount is non-refundable.
- The exhibition booth is charged at N$2500 for SME applicants and at N$ 4700 for Corporate applicants. The fee includes a booth of approximately 3m x 3m for the two days of the event, as well as marketing on NBC Radio, TV and social media.
- SME applicants have the option to pay for the exhibition booth in full or pay a 50% deposit, along with the application fee, when applying. The 50% deposit payment option is available until 5 January 2020.
- Applicants are required to submit an online form in order to complete their application. This online form will be made available automatically to the applicants when they make a booking. Applicants failing to submit the online form within 30 days of making payment will be refunded minus the application fee.
- Applicants will receive feedback from the event organiser regarding the success of the application within 10 business days of submitting a complete application. A complete application includes both the online form and the payment.
- Successful applicants will receive an invoice via email. Only approved applications with payment in full are confirmed to receive an exhibition booth.
- Successful applicants with a 50% deposit payment, will be required to pay the remaining amount within 30 days of receiving an approval email from the event organiser. The applicant's exhibition booth is not guaranteed until payment in full is received. Should EventsToday not receive the remaining amount within the allocated time, the application will be cancelled and the deposit is non-refundable.
- Applications close at midnight on 31 January 2020.
- Cancellations of applications or of exhibit booths should be sent in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the booking/ticket voucher number. Refunds will be processed within 10 business days, minus N$300 of the exhibition booth payment.
- Due to the commitment of space, no refunds will be offered from 1 December 2019.