I Dream Africa will be providing tented accommodation, as well as self-camping facilities, at the Tsumeb Golf Club lawns for the 2020 Private School Weekend. Pay for 3 nights, and the 4th night is for free for the tented accommodation. Minimum stay of 2 nights. You will be contacted closer to the time for you to indicate your intented arrival and departure dates.
- Earliest Arrival Time: from 15h00 on 26/05/2020
- Latest Departure: check-out by 9h00 on 31/05/2020
For enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit the Tsumeb Gimnasium website for the weekend program (https://www.tsumeb-gimnasium.com/)
Tents: 2.5m x 2.5m dome tents for 2 persons with beds and mattresses. Carpet in front of tent. Parking next to tent. Bedding is available at additional cost. A 220v power point in the tent is available at an extra cost. A single tent is optional.
The tented area includes warm water showers, toilets, terrain lighting, 24hr security, bean bags at chill area, camp fire area, charging facilities for cell phones and laptops, communal braai facilities, bottomless coffee in the morning, and waste management. Freezing facilities and laundry facilities available on request.
All meals available at food tent of the school and golf club.
In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, the cancellation policy has been amended as follows:
- All paid camping and tented bookings are automatically deferred to the 2021 NAPSO Private School Weekend that is still to be hosted by Tsumeb Gymnasium. The event intended to take place in 2020 will take place in 2021 with the same hosts, including I Dream Africa offering camping and tented accommodation.
- Should you wish to cancel your deferred 2021 booking, you will be refunded less 20% admin fee. I Dream Africa advises you not to cancel but rather carry over your booking to the postponed event in 2021. To cancel your booking please send an email to email@example.com with your ticket number requesting a refund from the email address used to book/purchase the accommodation.
The Cancellation Policy prior to the COVID-19 pandemic. You can either:
- Sell your tickets/tent to a friend / family member / etc. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your ticket number, the name of your replacement as well as their email address and contact number. (Please cc your replacement in the email). Tents are non-transferable and non-refundable from midnight on Monday, 11 May 2020. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic and the postponed event, this option is still available. A cut-off date for this option will be posted on this web page.
- Cancel your booking and receive a refund minus 7.5% cancellation fee. Please send an email to email@example.com with your ticket number requesting a refund from the email address used to book/purchase the accommodation. Please take note that cancellations are non-refundable from midnight on Monday, 11 May 2020. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic and the postponed event, this option is no longer available.