Tell Me More
N/a' an ku se Activity Centre Restaurant Special
August 2017 saw the opening of the N/a’an ku sê Activity Centre, a modest and intimate venue for day visitors. Situated a mere 10 minutes from the sanctuary, the Activity Centre caters to a myriad of groups, from families and children, to students and corporate executives. Guests can choose to simply cool off and relax by the swimming pool, or indulge in an exquisite menu which will set your taste buds alive.
The facility is open Mondays to Sundays, from 08h00 to 20h00. Booking is essential.
- Namibian Antipasto Platter with Biltong, Droewors, Marinated Olives,Red Wine Stained Crostini, Farm Cheese and Pickles 120
- Beef Bobotie Springrolls with Herb Salad and Mrs Balls Chutney Dressing 65
- Farmhouse Toasties: Choose between Ham, Cheese, Tomato, Onion 45
- Skinny Fries with Good Old Tomato Sauce 35
- Soft Egg and Chicken Salad with Farm Dressing and Home Baked Bread 75
- Seared Beef Fillet with Wilted Spinach, Straw Potatoes, Hollandaise Sauce 140
- Curried Game Sosaties, New Potato Salad with Tasty Bits and Green Salad 85
- Hand Cut Tagliatelle with a Fresh Herb and Chopped Tomato Sauce, served with Garden Salad (V) 60
- Roasted Vegetable Focaccia with Hummus and Basil Pesto, served with Garden Salad (V) 60
- Fresh Baked Bran and Oat Muffin with Preserves, Butter and Cheddar 40
- Dark Chocolate-Pecan Brownie with Vanilla Ice Cream 40
- Farmstyle Pancakes with Caramelised Oranges, Chocolate Sauce and Vanilla Ice Cream 40
We also have an extensive Coffee menu all made with Trade Fair beans.
Where Is It?
Driving from Windhoek: Drive 24km along the B6 towards Windhoek International Airport. Take the left turn at Kapps Farm onto the M53, following the sign for the N/a an ku sê Lodge and Wildlife Sanctuary. Travel 14km on M53 and go straight over the large intersection on this dirt road. Travel another 13km and you will see the entrance to N/a an ku sê on the left hand side
Who Can I Contact?
To make a reservation contact: +264 61 307 338 / email@example.com