Namibian Chamber of Environment (NCE) is an umbrella association providing a platform for the wider environment sector to lobby with the government and other parties to effectively raise funds for its members and promote awareness within the sector.
NCE engages with the government on policy and legislative issues, development priorities and budget allocations, as well as pressing issues important to NCE members.
NCE aims to approach sections of the corporate sector which have not regularly been great benefactors to the environmental sector, and to be known as a financial resource centre for dedicated environmental specialists; especially for those based in isolated areas with limited support structures.
Namibia has a wealth of nature conservationists and environmental experts - and they are now a part of the council of the Namibian Chamber of Environment!
NCE helps facilitate the sector to be more:
GOALS OF THE NCE
- Conservation of the natural environment
- Promotion of the best environmental practices and environmental rehabilitation
- Protection of indigenous biodiversity and protected species
- Development of skills and ability and
- Mentorship to young Namibians
- Prevention of environmental degradation and pollution
- Protection of the atmosphere
The environment is the very foundation of all life and prosperity. Be part of a generation that invests in the future of our natural world!