Sea View Hotel Zum Sperrgebiet
Located in the seaside diamond town of Lüderitz, Sea-view Zum Sperrgebiet is nestled between the rich and colourful history encapsulated in the buildings and its surroundings.
Against the backdrop of an unforgiving and ever changing desert, you will find comfort in 22 comfortably furnished rooms overlooking the busy Lüderitz harbour. All rooms and public areas offer complimentary Wi-Fi for all guests.
Indulge your taste buds with a variety of seafood or mouth-watering meat dishes in the on-site restaurant or relax by the indoor swimming pool.
Take a gentle stroll down the main road to the new Lüderitz Waterfront where you can shop for local crafts or take a short drive to the famous Kolmanskuppe Ghost town museum.
Did You Know?
- 22 modern, en-suite accommodations, each with a private balcony overlooking the town, harbor and bay
- Conference facilities and special occasion catering
- Fitness centre nearby
- 24 hr secure parking
- Airport shuttle service, on request
What To Do?
- Restaurant specializing in seafood dishes, plus a lounge with well-stocked bar and sunset views
- High speed internet access
- Health & Beauty Services
- Diaz Point in Luderitz
- Goerke Haus